Sunday, October 4, 2015

What's in My Makeup Bag ┃Current Beauty Favorites


First off, my stylish, makeup stained bag, is by Tory Burch. The bag is actually fairly easy to clean, with a wet cloth, but I've just been too lazy to do it. Listed below are all the products I've currently been using regularly. These are my go-to products on the days where I want to get gussied up.

DKNY Golden Delicious: My all-time favorite fragrance. The perfume has a soft, feminine, floral fragrance, that I feel can be worn year-round. For some reason, this perfume isn't as easy to find anymore. Macy's used to carry it, but that was a while back.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: I don't know if it's due to my Irish heritage or what, but I tend to have a red complexion, especially around my cheeks. I use the green primer to even out the red hues and keep me looking my natural pasty white self.

Chanel Ultra Wear Lip Color: To prevent giving my boyfriend clown mouth, I like rotating through several different lip stains, including this one by Chanel. It tends to last most of the day and gives a pretty soft touch of color. I prefer the shade Coral Peach.

Too Faced Bronzer in Milk Chocolate: To be honest, I bought this because it smells great and had chocolate in the name. But surprisingly, it looks nice on too. Since I'm ghostly white, I use the light to medium coverage.

EOS Lip Balm in Coconut: I'm not even sure if this stuff does anything, but I wear it anyway, because it tastes great, when I lick my lips.

Dior Star Foundation: I use this foundation, because it provides a beautiful matte finish and has a silky finish that doesn't leave my skin looking dry or cakey.

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour: To set my foundation, I use this powder by Chanel.

Chanel Eyeshadow Single: My eyeshadow of choice has been MAC's Swiss chocolate with Chanel's Hesitation in the crease.

Yves Saint Laurent Poudre Compact Radiance Perfection Universelle: To keep my skin nice and matte, I've been using this powder by YSL.

MoroccanOil: It's not easy being blonde, especially when you have to process the crap out of your hair. That is why I condition my hair with products like this Moroccanoil. This stuff smells great and gets the job done.