Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 1 Fashion

Made a recent discovery. Cordelia's cute striped top from S01E01 of Buffy looks much like a vintage top by Vivienne Tam. If so, this wouldn't be the first time Vivienne Tam apparel appeared on the show.

So far, I've only seen this top in black. I'm not sure if it also comes in brown. I think Charisma Carpenter is wearing a black top and it just appears to be a chocolate brown due to the camera filter, but I'm not certain.

In S01E07 "Angel", Sarah Michelle Gellar wears a crochet top by Vivienne Tam. Oh so 90's!

Sarah Michelle Gellar looks so short, next to David Boreanaz. I wonder if production ever had SMG stand on a foot stool for the 5'4 actress during some of the shots. I think it's safe to say that she isn't receiving any height assistance, in this photo. XD