Sunday, June 1, 2014

Cordelia Chase: The Wish

Cordelia Chase wears some amazingly fashionable outfits in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I especially love her blue number from S03E09 "The Wish". I did some close scrutinizing over images from the episode, and it appears that the sweater Charisma Carpenter is wearing is by D&G.

The wardrobe department has dressed the cast in D&G before, so I'm pretty sure that I have spotted the sweater correctly.

In some scenes, it appears that the sweater is 3/4 in length, but later in the episode, Charisma has the sleeves un-scrunched, which reveals that it is in fact full length.

Both sweaters are also six buttons and both have a slight ridging the the edge. So it looks like this mystery is solved. I wouldn't be surprised if the dress was also by D&G. It most certainly has the same characteristics of dresses they have done in the past.