Sunday, June 1, 2014

Flashback: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Xbox Video Game

I'm in the mood to wear leather pants and stake some vampires. That's right, I'm digging out my old xbox and playing some Buffy video games. Haven't done that in FOREVER!

I like the first Buffy game that came out the best. Probably because it takes place during her Sunnydale High years and season 3 is my favorite. Although, both games are TONS of fun to play.

The first Buffy game and my xbox was a Christmas gift from the folks in 2002. My, how time flies. Btvs: Chaos Bleeds was released in 2003. I counted down the days to its release and bought it that day.

These are the two of the few video games I have actually completed and won. For the most part, I stink at video games, but I was fairly persistent at playing these two games so I eventually passed all the levels.

Have you ever played either of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer video games? If so, which one was your favorite?